Monday, January 9, 2017

Life in University of Makati :)



When I was in Grade 10 I never thought I will be one of the students in University of Makati. Never came into my vision that I will enter this Institution and I feel great to be here. I am one of the luckiest student being part of this university. At first I find hard to adjust with a huge number of students because I am not use to it. My everyday life in Umak started 7:00 am. I always rush but seriously my house is juts approximately 500 steps away.When i enter school i always try to say "Good Morning" to the guard who is checking my bag its my way of saying thank you and i also believe that it will always be a good morning to anyone entering this wonderful university. Umak is one of the nicest school i had enter in my life.Im so glad and thankful.I reach our room exactly 7:00 am. Professors are great, they're smart that i believe is very helpful to satisfy our learning. when lunch time i enjoy going to the canteen with my friends because it is one of my comfort zone, i enjoy buying foods i have a lot of choices. i also love then peace of mind at library it really helps me to focus doing some at library it really helps me to focus doing some stuff, my classmates are funny and jolly i enjoy their company

My life in Umak, i admit it was never easy. i find the difficulties in some subject or sometimes i just hate other professors ,and hate the huge number of students because studying is always as hard but every hardship has its perfect sense someday. I am thankful studying in the one of the best school for senior high school. we have good teachers, amazing facilities that are able to teach us advance learnings. the buildings are used properly for the students and i appreciate Umak's effort and eagerness to produce intelligent and smart students, champions, sport cultured have moral kind hearted, it- enabled, produced best of the best students can be. so we should cherish the moment.By being positive with all of our hardships because someday we will all be a product of this institution. continuing life reaching dreams. Being best atall field of life. And me myself I am proud that i am a Umakian.

No comments:

Post a Comment